|The Eleven Day Empire|
|Main character(s):||Justine; Eliza|
|Main enemy:||Sontarans; Lolita|
|Release date:||October 2001|
|none||The Shadow Play|
Publisher's summary Edit
PRIMER FOR THE SPIRAL POLITIC (POST-WAR EDITION)
1: FACTION PARADOX
Technology: Post-linear (subtle), time-active.
Even before the outbreak of the "War in Heaven", Faction Paradox was regarded as the most unpredictable (and opportunistic) of the time-active powers. Aware of the precarious nature of history -- but under no obligation to protect it -- while the other Great Houses were still attempting to uphold a "universal order", the Faction was following its own, far more ambiguous, protocols. Ruthless, secretive and at times difficult to understand, it's hardly surprising that the Faction should have eventually found itself under siege from its rival powers...
- Cousin Justine - Suzanne Proctor
- Godfather Morlock - Ellis Pike
- Lolita - Caroline Burns-Cook
- Cousin Eliza / Godmother Quelch - Emma Kilbey
- Lord Ruthven / General Kine - Nigel Fairs
- The Voice - Linda Bartram
- The Sontarans often steal time-technology..
- The Unkindnesses lived in the Eleven Day Empire before Faction Paradox moved there.
- Morlock uses a Tracking-knife.
- House Tracolix
to be added
- It is later revealed that the War King hired Lolita to destroy the Eleven-Day Empire. (Words from Nine Divinities)
to be added